no info 0-0.5 sec. 0.5-1 sec. 1-2 sec. 2-3 sec. 3-5 sec. 5-15 sec. no valid data received time out (>15s.) or offline
Results for server load:
no info 0-2 2-4 4-8 8-12 12-20 20-40 40-80 >80
Last 24 hours:
* All times are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). *
* For the convenience of American users also in Pacific Standard Time (PST) in Winter and Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) in Summer. *
* Results are updated every 2 minutes. *
Questions and answers:
What is this page for?
On this page are displayed the results of monitoring of HelioHost.org hosting.
Is this monitor reliable?
Not 100%. It's for guidance only. But according to the past experience it's reliable for more than 99%.
Sometimes I can see much of white "no info" areas on the graphs - why is that?
The monitoring server is not running 24/7 (however it's very close to that). Electricity bill is my main concern... ;) But sometimes simply some technical problems appear.
Where is the monitoring server located?
What actually is monitored?
Currently, in every 2 minutes, accessibility and time of response of:
- www.heliohost.org - home page of this hosting;
- www.helionet.org - hosting support forums;
- registrations pages - if registrations are open or not;
- HTTP - access to server(s) with users accounts through HTTP on port 80;
- FTP - access to server(s) with users accounts through FTP on port 21;
- cPanel - access to login page(s) to cPanel through HTTP on port 2082;
- server load - data gathered from the servers about processes waiting either for CPU time or disk I/O.
- nameservers - access to the HelioHost nameservers.
Can I view more than last 24 hours of results?
Yes. Navigate through the archive menu.
Will this service be improved?
Probably yes. It has been created in September 2009 (for different purposes) and evolve and expand much already. In September 2010 monitoring of HelioHost.org has started.
Changelog of the service:
2010-09-26 - Start of monitoring of HelioHost.org.
This page with displayed results of monitoring has been created.
2010-09-28 - This service has been presented to the HelioHost admins.
2010-10-04 - This service has been announced publicly to HelioHost users.
2011-02-10 - Monitoring of "Johnny" server implemented.
2011-07-02 - Average server load of the servers added.
2011-10-17 - Monitoring of when registrations are open or closed added.
2016-08-24 - Monitoring of FTP access has been changed. From now on monitor actually tries to login and get the list of files.
2016-08-30 - Monitoring of new "Tommy" server implemented.
If you'll find any bugs or you have some suggestions - feel free to contact me with the email displayed in the footer of this page with subject line "HelioHost Server Monitor". Thank you. I hope you'll find this service useful.